Skip to main content

Week 8 Reading and Writing

 After looking back at my blog post and website as a whole I am feeling pretty confident. I really like the layout of both and I think that they are interesting yet simple and easy to navigate. I feel like at times I am not the most creative person so this class has really taken me out of my comfort zone. With that being said, I have found myself exploring and digging deep into my imagination and writing about things I never knew that I could. As for the layout of this course and how it has been going,  I am not going to lie it is definitely overwhelming and a lot of work, but I feel like when I go in with an optimistic mindset it makes the workload fun rather than dreadful. I really like the way on how we spend the first half of the week solely reading and taking notes and the last part of the week writing up a story on what we read. This method in my opinion gives a lot of options to chose from to rewrite a story. I feel like I have also gotten a lot better at writing notes, which in turn helps me write better stories. Overall, I am pretty happy with the way my blog is looking and the way my storybook is coming along. With all of that being said, so far my greatest accomplishment for this class would have to be really opening up my creativity, and taking a very inexperienced person like myself in the technology aspect to create a whole blog and website is pretty awesome. 

(Technology meme)

I chose this image because I find it to be very funny and very relatable to myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the not so Fabulous Life of Luda

 Hi first off I would like to introduce myself. My name is Luda....just like the rapper Ludacris. I am a biology pre-med major and I think the coolest thing about my major would have to be that hopefully one day I can not only potentially save lives, but at least make an impact in someone's life. Last semester the best class that I took would have to be biology 2 (yes ironic), but I really do enjoy learning about all different types of biology and learning about how the body functions from something as small as the firing of a neuron and I'm excited to dive deeper into those things this semester. Although I do love biology.... organic chemistry has got to be my biggest enemy. I have never experienced a harder class in my life and I truly cannot wait to be done with that! I would have to say for accomplishments my biggest one last semester was staying healthy and avoiding getting the Coronavirus all while living in my sorority house haha. Now aside from school, some hobbies that

Comment Wall

  (Leonardo Dicaprio Welcome  Meme ) My website  link

Week 7 Story

 In the world of highschool popularity, only some could join the crowd. You either have to know the right crowd or have the right looks. At Montclair High School there were three girls in particular that everyone was afraid of and most definitely did not want to cross. Their names were Regina George, Karen Smith and, Gretchen Wieners. During their senior year, a new girl who no one knew, but caught everyone's attention came to town and her name was Cady Heron. She so desperately wanted to find true friends and a group that she could fit into. She tried everything in her power to try and fit in with these mean girls, she even tried to sit at their table at lunch. They had a ritual in which they would pink on Wednesdays. Cady was unaware of this and tried to join their lunch table on a Wednesday. They smirked and told her "we wear pink on Wednesdays, you can't sit with us." Any efforts that she tried to make were shut down in an instant and they made her feel as though